First Welcoming Speech!

Hello! Here's my first and foremost blog entry in this new personal space of mine. I am still contemplating if I should move my Wordpress posts to this new space. A part of me wanted to build up this space from scratch but it is looking so "bald" right now. LOL!

Kindly please excuse the odd sounding terms on the top navigation bar of this space. Give me some time and I will fix them as soon as I could. The content of this blog would be the same as what I had previously written on my blog in Wordpress. 

You might wonder what caused the sudden decision of switching to Blogger. To be honest, moving to Blogger had been in my consideration for some time. To monetize my blog, Blogger is a better fit as compared to Wordpress. Wordpress can be extremely restrictive in that aspect. You will have to sign up for subscription before you are able to edit the blog template. 

Anyways, I will be stopping my first blog entry here. If you wish to read more of my food adventures locally and overseas, do hop onto my old blog for more information.

Share:

0 comments